Profit comes in two flavors: reduction in costs or increase in revenues. Revenue increase is often tied to productivity; being more productive is always good for the bottom line. The promise of technology has always been that we could do more faster, or better. In the business world, there are reasons why companies may not take advantage of the best, most efficient technology for their endeavors:
- • The people responsible for technology are not aware of their options
- • The company has not invested the time and energy to investigate what solutions are at the forefront
for their industry
- • Initial investment is high, or the ROI for implementation is unknown
- • Small or no training budget; lack of implementation resources
- • Fear of the unknown, technological or otherwise
ITelligent brings a simple idea to these challenges: as an experienced provider of virtual technology, cloud services and VOIP, we have to be aware of existing and promising technologies, and how they work and integrate. We have budgeted the time and resources to perform due diligence and analyze ROI, and we have experience implementing and supporting systems. Since this is part of what we do, our customers can use our expertise to streamline their own IT resource.
There is one more thing to consider: there are many vendors out there selling slices of “the cloud.” But they are just resellers, marking up profit on a bigger player’s resources. ITelligent owns and administers our own resources: we are the cloud. We’re not reselling space, or services. We are the source.
It’s an intelligent way to approach IT. ITelligent.